We no longer require reservations for our Live Celebrations. Feel free to walk-in! Seating will be on a "first come first serve" basis at the time of check-in.
LIVE CELEBRATIONS (IN-PERSON)
We are taking the following precautions at all of our in-person events:
- Mandatory temperature checks and screening upon entry.
- Wearing of masks or face coverings welcome.
- Hourly cleaning and disinfection conducted before and after services.
- Maximum five (5) guests per table.
- Participation indicates assumption of health risk.
- Refusal to follow procedures may lead to removal.
Parking will be available along S. King Street and in our building's garage, which is accessible through the driveway off of S. King Street as well.
We ask that guests arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of service for health screenings and check-in. Please note that the 10:15 a.m. entry cut-off time is still in effect for both our Live and Zoom Celebrations to limit disruption to our simulcasts. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to having you join us!