We are utilizing Eventbrite's reservation system for both our live and online services in an effort to prepare for and foster a deeper sense of community for each of our gatherings. We will follow the same one (1) hour format that COVID-19 requirements will limit our live gatherings to as shown in the above graphic and below:
Fifteen (15) minutes of praise and worship.
Fifteen (15) minutes of teaching based upon the sermon made available at the beginning of each week.
Twenty-Five (25) minutes of small groups for connection, conversation, encouragement and prayer.
Five (5) minutes of Q+A and prayer.
LIVE CELEBRATIONS (IN-PERSON)
Due to government restrictions on in-person gatherings, please note that our capacity will be very limited. Reservations are highly recommended. Effective Sunday, September 19, 2021, Hope Chapel Honolulu will abide by the same rules applied to all other indoor business establishments in the City and Counties of Honolulu under the Safe Access O'ahu Emergency Order.
For our Live Celebrations, your reservation assists in our efforts to follow social distancing protocols as well as provide contact tracing when needed. We are strictly observing CDC and HIDoH COVID-19 precautions. The following precautions are being taken at all of our in-person events:
- Full vaccination or negative COVID test within 48 hours.
- Mandatory temperature checks and screening upon entry.
- Wearing of proper masks or face coverings at all times.
- Hourly cleaning and disinfection conducted before and after services.
- Reservations required for guests ages two (2) and up.
- Maximum five (5) guests per table.
- Seating accommodations for wheelchair accessibility.
- Participation indicates assumption of health risk.
- Refusal to follow procedures may lead to removal.
To allow for proper social distancing, seating for attendees will be organized by tables for our Live Celebrations. Please note that depending on the number, grouping, and demographic (such as wheelchair accessibility needs) of those on the final attendee list, seating may be subject to change. Final seating assignments will be provided upon arrival. Due to the additional time required for health screenings, please plan to arrive on-site at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of service.
We look forward to having you join us!