10:00 AM – LIVE CELEBRATIONS/ CHURCH SITE
LIVE CELEBRATIONS (IN-PERSON)
Due to government restrictions on in-person gatherings, please note that our live service capacity will be very limited and will require a reservation to attend.
For our Live Celebrations, your reservation assists in our efforts to follow social distancing protocols as well as provide contact tracing when needed. We are strictly observing CDC and HIDoH COVID-19 precautions with the following procedural implementations in our physical facilities:
- Mandatory temperature checks and screening upon entry
- Wearing of proper masks or face coverings at all times
- Hourly cleaning and disinfection conducted before and after services
- Reservations required for guests ages two (2) and up
- Maximum five (5) guests per table
- Seating accommodations for wheelchair accessibility
- Participation indicates assumption of health risk
- Refusal to follow procedures may lead to removal
To allow for proper social distancing, seating for attendees will be organized by tables for our live celebrations.
While you will be able to indicate your preference of seating when completing your reservation, please note that depending on the number, grouping, and demographic (such as wheelchair accessibility needs) of those on the final attendee list, seating may be subject to change. Final seating assignments will be provided upon arrival.
Due to the additional time required for health screenings, please plan to arrive on-site at least twenty (20) minutes prior to the start of service. We appreciate your kokua!
For more information on our ZOOM CELEBRATIONS, please click the link below. Mahalo!
Click on the Reservation button below to make your reservation for upcoming Live Celebrations through our Eventbrite page. We look forward to having you join us!